Do you have the confidence to make a convincing presentation on behalf of your organisation? Can you deliver a pitch that turns audiences into clients? If not you could be wasting your time and losing business. Our Pitch Perfect workshop aims to empower you with skills to present in an engaging, memorable and effective way.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- How to find the big idea, build your argument and test its logic
- How to select the right structure for your story, speech or presentation
- How to present yourself in a professional manner
- How to use your appearance, voice and body language to inspire trust
- How to get a your audience’s attention and keep it
- How to involve your audience in the presentation
- How to use presentation tools and resources to deliver clear, concise and effective information.
- Greater personal confidence: belief in your own presentation abilities
- Positive audience impact: leaving them entertained and interested
- Stronger message delivery: leaving them better informed
- A lasting impression: leaving them convinced and confident.
Derryn Heilbuth, journalist and 20-year creative director of BWD
John Mulhall, journalist and former chairman of the ABC’s Standing Committee on Spoken English
For more details:
t: 02 9488 3200