1. Your website is optimised for BlackBerry.
2. Your tagline includes the words ‘total’ and ‘solutions’.
3. Your staff prefer Comic Sans to your corporate font.
4. A Google search reveals 94 different versions of your logo – and you hate all of them.
5. Your marketing team are inundated with requests for sub-brands.
6. Nobody understands what you do for a living.
Sadly, most of these reasons didn’t make our top ten list for why your brand might need updating.
So to find out what did, register for our ‘Brand refresh: how do you know when it’s time’ webinar here.
Join the webinar on Wednesday October 5 7.45 – 8.45am